Charity webinars: Boost digital fundraising & create engaging content
It's been a tough year. For charities, the pressure placed on digital channels is more intense than ever. For that reason, we've pulled together learnings from this year, and more than a decade of experience working with charities on all things digital to provide two free webinars to help charities reach their potential. Join us this December...
Charity webinar – SOLD OUT
However, you can sign up to receive insights from each webinar here:
- Sign up to receive ‘digital fundraising’ insights after the webinar
- Sign up to receive ‘create engaging content’ insights after the webinar
Matt Haworth, expert in all things charity digital, will host two free, tailored charity webinars. Webinar one will focus on how charities can boost digital fundraising results and maximise income online. Webinar two will hone in on how charities can create more engaging content for an audience, plus the best tips and tricks to get that content seen.
Date and time:
- Webinar 1 (digital fundraising) – Thursday 3rd December, 11am – 12:30pm (GMT) [SOLD OUT ]
- Webinar 2 (creating engaging content) – Tuesday 8th December, 11am – 12:30pm (GMT) [SOLD OUT ]
The webinar will be hosted on Zoom. Both webinars are free to attend but we have limited spaces. If you register and are then unable to attend the live webinar, please email us and we will give your space to another charity.
What we’ll cover
Webinar one [SOLD OUT] – digital fundraising:
- The basics of digital fundraising
- Conversion points
- How to measure success
- Digital fundraising strategy
- Sponsorship and digital events
Webinar two [SOLD OUT] – create engaging content:
- Deciding what to write
- Writing for social media
- Structuring content for the web
- Accessible writing
- SEO, tagging, titles and meta descriptions
- Headline writing
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals to engage fully. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org.