Senior Digital Strategist
This role offers an exciting opportunity to drive strategy, innovation and results for a wide range of clients across the nonprofit and social sector.
Ultimately, this person will be a keen strategist, have a background in digital strategy, ideally with experience in digital build.
- Developing strategic plans for organisations adapting to digital transformation and adoption
- Reviewing existing client activity and performance to inform recommendations and goals
- Leading client facing interactions including calls, meetings, presentations and workshops
- Creating and iterating campaign plans, research and website functional requirements
- Supporting clients and colleagues on campaign tactics and digital best practice
- Identifying and shaping audience insights that shape our clients’ digital objectives
- Conducting competitive analysis, including sector and channel trends and insights
Devise best tracking, strategy and reporting processes to roll out across the company.
- Ensure learnings and best practice are shared across the team, and more widely across Reason Digital
- Input to strategy & insight across the organisation where needed, including new business, projects or innovation functions.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Direct experience of large digital strategy, web build and transformation projects
- Experience in strategy, planning, research or results
- Digital and/or Integrated Agency experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills. Proven ability to deal with key stakeholders across internal teams and external partners.
- Self-motivated and happy taking the initiative to drive projects forward
- Enjoys working as part of team in a busy start-up environment, happy to ‘muck-in’ across the business to get things done
- A diligent, disciplined work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Happy to travel when required
Our bright and airy offices are right in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter within easy walking distance of all major train, tram and bus stations. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and give you the choice to work on either a Mac or a PC.
There is other great stuff you will have access to too such as:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to work from home
- 28 days holiday and the ability to purchase up to 5 more days through a salary sacrifice scheme
- Paid sick, emergency and compassionate leave
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme and other salary sacrifice schemes providing tax efficient ways to pay for parking, gym memberships and more…
- Paid volunteering leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to training, materials and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant
- A staff perks package offering free mobile phone insurance and money off high street and online shopping, technology, motoring, travel, food, experiences and popular attractions
You will get involved in working on a diverse range of interesting projects working with charities and other organisations to deliver social good in an environment where your ideas will be heard and you will have input into key decisions, contracts and policies.
How to apply
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, telling us why you’re perfect for the job.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES, RECRUITERS OR JOB BOARDS