We’ll be joined by Matt Haworth, an internationally recognised leader in tech for good, and co-founder of Reason Digital a social enterprise that partners with with The Lloyds Bank Foundation, John Lyons Foundation and others to support charities with similar needs en-masse.
- Needs you’ve become aware of as funders amongst charities for digital solutions
- Do charities need more help with finding support via digital channels, giving support via digital channels, or both?
- Barriers and challenges organisations are facing in adapting to digital or doing more digitally
- Interesting solutions or projects you’ve heard about that are worth sharing with others
- Opportunities for collaboration amongst grantees or funders to address the shared needs of organisations
Join us by signing up on the form below, for an informal bit of peer to peer sharing and support on this increasingly important topic for funders.