Mid/Senior front-end Developer
Join us in developing websites, digital services and business-critical systems that improve lives.
We’re looking for a talented Mid/Senior level Front-end Developer to join our team. You will work on a range of exciting and life-changing digital projects.
Salary Range: £28,500 – £39,000
– Working on the Front-end Team to develop bespoke websites, web applications and prototypes
– Working on and developing key Reason Digital products
– Collaborating with other team project members across a spectrum of disciplines to deliver great work
– Provide accurate estimates to ensure smooth project timelines and clear client expectations
– Learning and utilising frameworks and libraries to improve the speed, compatibility and quality of your work
– Working with the rest of the team to develop your skills in tools, frameworks and techniques that we’ll use for future projects
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in a commercial environment
- CMS-driven theme development from the ground-up; particularly Drupal and ideally WordPress
- SPA and JS MVC/MVVM development e.g. Vue.js, React, Angular, etc.
- Creating and enhancing development workflows e.g. Webpack, Gulp, etc.
- Good knowledge of web accessibility principles
- Good knowledge of browser performance principles
- Good knowledge and understanding of PHP
- Source control via Git and Bitbucket
Our bright and airy offices are right in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter within easy walking distance of all major train, tram and bus stations. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and give you the choice to work on either a Mac or a PC.
There is other great benefits you will have access to too such as:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to work from home
- 28 days holiday and the ability to purchase up to 5 more days through a salary sacrifice scheme
- Paid sick, emergency and compassionate leave
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme and other salary sacrifice schemes providing tax efficient ways to pay for parking, gym memberships and more…
- Paid volunteering leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to training, materials and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant
- A staff perks package offering free mobile phone insurance and money off high street and online shopping, technology, motoring, travel, food, experiences and popular attractions
You will get involved in working on a diverse range of interesting projects working with charities and other organisations to deliver social good in an environment where your ideas will be heard and you will have input into key decisions, contracts and policies.