Digital Analyst (UK Remote)
Join us in leading digital projects that change lives for those who need it most.
Do you want the chance to solve some of the biggest problems affecting society? Do you have a passion for tech for good? Do you want to join our growing social enterprise?
We have an exciting opportunity in our Strategy and Transformation team for an experienced web analyst to help our clients make the most of data. As a Digital Analyst, you’ll be helping our charity partners to identify how digital can support their causes, using data and insight to inform decisions and track progress against key goals. Familiarity of digital marketing tools and strategies is crucial, but the role includes interpretation and visualisation of research data as well.
We’re specifically looking for someone with an analytical mindset, a curiosity around user behaviour and an appreciation for the complex landscape charities work within.
Salary: 33,000-40,950 (dependant on experience)
Remote-first or Hybrid, with access to our Manchester office if desired.
A remote-first workplace
There’s no doubt about it – It’s a strange time to be hiring. Like many others, our team has worked remotely for eight months now, and we’re proud to say that we’re still delivering beautiful and impactful work that changes lives.
As a result we’re opening up to a new way of working. Reason Digital is now a remote-first organisation. This means:
We still have a lovely office space in the Northern Quarter of Manchester, and when it is safe to return, we’ll offer this as a collaboration space or a base to work from depending on your needs.
We are flexible with how people choose to work; full-time remote working, or part-time remote working.
UK Remote Only
Although this is a remote role, we’re currently only accepting applications from candidates who are based in and have a right to work in the UK. We are unable to accept applications from candidates who are based overseas at this time.
What you will work on
Your key aim is to help set our charity partners up for success in their digital projects. You will be responsible for;
- Interpreting user data (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform the design and build of digital products and services for our charity clients.
- Helping our clients identify the right goals, creating suitable measurement plans to track these, and supporting clients to achieve key results.
- Auditing existing Google Analytics accounts to identify potential changes, optimisations and areas for expansion.
- Supporting Strategy and Discovery projects with workshop facilitation, user research and desk-based research activities to explore problems and gather evidence to support recommendations.
- Building and nurturing relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities to enhance and optimise their digital offerings.
- Advising clients on emerging technologies and disruptive tech changes (e.g AI, UA end of life) and the impact to them and the sector.
Who is the ideal Candidate?
- Hungry to apply their skills and knowledge to the causes we work with
- Relishes the nature of agency work; enjoys taking ownership, working at a fast pace in uncertain situations
- Highly analytical and detail oriented whilst considering the specific client context
- Driven and passionate about producing high-quality deliverables, appropriate for the client’s needs
- Has experience of working in and adapting to a niche market (ideally pro-social work)
- Strong administration and organisational skills. Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work on your own initiative
- Familiar with digital product development, digital marketing and design thinking techniques
- Communicating and working well with our clients
- Deciding on the best way to approach a project and accurately quoting for it
- Supporting our commercial team by inputting into project proposals, pitches and estimates for strategy work
- Supporting clients and internal teams to see the value of data and strategy
- Understanding a client’s situation and adapting to their needs
- Deconstructing complex problems and providing a clear way forward
- Using and implementing analytics platforms (ideally experience of GA4, GTM, Search console, SEMRush, Hotjar and other common reporting tools)
- Analysing and interpretating qualitative and quantitative data from research to inform product and service design
- Delivering interactive and engaging client workshops in person and online (using tools such as Miro/Mural/Mentimeter)
- Providing insightful and useful client reports, strategies and other deliverables to influence and drive digital change.
- Creating collaborative digital roadmaps for clients and supporting them to prioritise and sequence projects
- Specialist knowledge of SEO, content strategy, digital transformation or product strategy is welcomed.
(Not your average) Agency
- Ideally, you’re used to an agency environment (or a comparable environment working on multiple projects or clients)
- Working in the charity sector brings all sorts of warm fuzzy feelings, but it can also bring tighter-than-average budget constraints. We’d love someone who’s not afraid to take on a challenge; delivering great work within those constraints.
Tech for Good
- We’re always looking for someone who is motivated by creating social change, but as fired up as you may be, experience isn’t always easy to get. So, if this is your bag, but you’re yet to get into it – we still want to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who meets our values:
Gives out Good Energy – Someone who brings the best out of any team they are in (including the client).
Takes Pride in their Craft – Someone who produces work to the best of their ability, and actively seeks to improve the work they do.
Sees the bigger picture – Someone who understands who Reason Digital are and how we can make biggest human impact possible.
Unafraid to challenge – Someone who pushes boundaries and participates in difficult conversations.
Down to earth – Someone who is honest, authentic & dependable.
Once things return to normal (whenever that may be!) our bright and airy offices are right in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter within easy walking distance of all major train, tram and bus stations and, though we are a remote-first organisation, this space can be used for collaboration or as a base to work from if WFH full-time just isn’t for you. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and give you the choice to work on either a Mac or a PC.
There are other great benefits you will have access to too such as:
A choice to opt in to the 9-day fortnight scheme: This means you compress your working fortnight into 9 days instead of 10, giving you every other Friday off. That’s an extra 26 days off per year!
Flexible working hours
Enhanced maternity and parental leave package
28 days holiday and the ability to purchase up to 5 more days through a salary sacrifice scheme
Paid sick, emergency and compassionate leave
Cycle to work scheme and other salary sacrifice schemes providing tax efficient ways to pay for parking, gym memberships and more…
Paid volunteering leave
Eye care vouchers
Access to training, materials and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant
A staff perks package offering money off high street and online shopping, technology, motoring, travel, food, experiences and popular attractions