Senior Digital Strategist
This role is to be a senior Strategist and to work with our cross-functional teams to develop sophisticated and integrated solutions to complex briefs. This role will evolve as the team evolves.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to drive strategy, innovation and results for a wide range of clients across the nonprofit and social sector.
Ultimately, this person will be a keen strategist, have a background in digital strategy and marketing, reporting directly to the CEO and having responsibility for the team’s culture, operational efficiency and productivity.
- Planning and campaign execution with a focus on strategy and results through digital marketing channels.
- Developing strategic plans for organisations adapting to digital transformation and adoption
- Reviewing existing client activity and performance to inform recommendations and goals
- Leading client facing interactions including calls, meetings, presentations and workshops
- Creating and iterating campaign plans, research and functional requirements
- Supporting clients and colleagues on campaign tactics and digital best practice
- Identifying and shaping audience insights that shape our clients’ digital objectives
- Conducting competitive analysis, including sector and channel trends and insights
- Devise best tracking, strategy and reporting processes to roll out across the company.
- Ensure learnings and best practice are shared across the team, and more widely across Reason Digital
- Optimise and innovate across digital channels and campaigns to ensure quality and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Input to strategy & insight across the organisation where needed, including new business, projects or innovation functions.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Direct experience of large digital strategy and transformation projects
- Hands on digital marketing experience across a wide range of paid, organic and earned.
- Experience in strategy, planning, research or results
- Digital and/or Integrated Agency experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills. Proven ability to deal with key stakeholders across internal teams and external partners.
- Self-motivated and happy taking the initiative to drive projects forward
- Enjoys working as part of team in a busy start-up environment, happy to ‘muck-in’ across the business to get things done
- A diligent, disciplined work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines
We offer a market rate salary with a great flexible benefits package which includes 28 days’ holiday, flexible working, pension, childcare vouchers, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, workplace sickness scheme, paid volunteering leave and more! You’ll be able to choose to work on either a Mac or PC and free tea and coffee.
Our bright and airy offices are in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, within walking distance of all major train, tram and bus stations.
How to apply
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, telling us why you’re perfect for the job.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES, RECRUITERS OR JOB BOARDS